This blog is about travelling through Japan on a bicycle. Initially on a foldable bicycle (Brompton) and more recently mostly by road bike (Spezialized)... but also by train, ferry, plane, bus or any other transport, if sea, weather, mountains or the like come between me and my desire to ride.
I have tried to summarise information that could be potentially helpful also for other bicycle travellers through Japan, such as list of bicycle roads, helpful web pages etc.

Thursday 21 September 2017

New bike

I know, this sounds strange, why would I change the bicycle practically prior to starting my real ride around Japan... and well, I have to admit that the headline of this blog is totally misleading. There is though a new bike in my life:



The Dutch version of a mamachari!

And being Dutch, it will stay in the Netherlands, awaiting my return to the Netherlands later this year. Nothing to fear, dear brompton ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment